Shikwari Game Reserve - Activities
Guided Activities in the Shikwari Game Reserve
- Game Drive within the Shikwari Game Reserve – See our Giraffe, Kudu, Wildebeest, Waterbuck, Impala, Inyala, Bushbuck, and Zebra; learn about the flora, fauna, and birds.
- Animal feeding (for health or in drought) you may even get to stroke our Zebra stallion “Little Boy” and in winter feed lucerne to them.
- Bush Walks 6:00 am in summer & 7:00 am in winter (Mornings only).
Other guided activities in the area
- Guided full-day Big Five Kruger Park trip with bush breakfast, lunch. bottled water & conservation fees included.
- Guided Panorama Route with Lunch at “Harries Pancakes” in Graskop
- Open Vehicle Guided Drive to Kruger Park for 2 to 9 guests, including a guide, bush breakfast, and conservation fees. This is a private drive. for families, couples, and groups of 10.
- Game Drives have an age limit – no children under 8yrs.
- No child rate for Guided Game Drives as a whole seat is taken.
- Game drives for larger groups. It may be necessary to hire a Quantum for larger groups, we get special rates for this and this the cost will be divided and added to the activity per person rate.
- Please note that all these trips are not usually private other guests may join the trip. Private trips carry a 50% extra supplement.
- Game Drives as well as other most other activities MUST be booked with accommodation.